12 christian Reasons to boycott Game of Thrones
Die Satire-Seite Christwire hat 12 Gründe, warum man Game of Thrones boykotieren sollte. Und natürlich haben sie mit jedem einzelnen Grund recht. Hier die Kurzfassung:
1. Sexual abnormality, including incest and lesbianism, appears in graphic detail.
2. Witchcraft is presented as empowering while Christian values are utterly insulted.
3. There is far too much violence and this prevents the overall plot from ever becoming compelling.
4. Emilia Clarke is such an untalented actress that her only role in the show is to be eye candy for pedophiles.
5. By depicting the traditional heterosexual family unit as dysfunctional and a socialistic revolutionary army as an ideal alternative, the show reveals its underlying communist bias.
6. Actor Peter Dinklage, who plays a dwarf on the show, has become the poster child for sodomy amongst America’s youths.
7. At times, the series appears to be little more than an excuse to display illicit homosexual scenarios.
8. The Irish actors willfully glamorize severe alcoholism.
9. Pet wolves and dragons mirror demonic spirit guides in pagan cosmology.
10. The show is incredibly difficult for adults to understand.
11. There are no positive role models.
12. The moody, dark cinematography will make teens depressed.